SHIPPING & DELIVERY
NMS Wholesale offers free shipping within much of Canada on all orders of $250 or over, before taxes. If your order is less than $250 before taxes, we charge a flat $20 fee for shipping to those areas within Canada. Remote areas of Canada, which include Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavut, are not eligible for the free shipping rate. Instead a flat rate of $50 applies. Please contact us for more information at 1-800-663-5111 or email@example.com
Shipments are delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Canadian statutory holidays. Shipments are delivered using Canada Post, depending on your location. A tracking number will be provided to you after you place your order if an email is provided. Delivery times vary depending on your location. Items in our warehouse are generally shipped out on the same or next business day from the date you place the order (Monday-Friday). Items that are not in our warehouse (e.g. backordered or special order items) can take up to 2 weeks to be shipped from our warehouse. We will notify you of backorders, and when you should receive them.
- All returns must be sent prepaid or returned in person to NMW Wholesale at 125 – 408 East Kent Avenue South, Vancouver BC V5X 2X7.
- Returned items must be in sellable condition and original packaging; items will not be accepted if opened, marked or coming from smoking households
- All returns could be subject to a restocking fee and non-stock items will be charged a 20% restocking fee
- Custom product and hernia belts are not returnable
- Personal wear products are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Items cannot be returned after 90 days
- Return must be approved by management before a refund is issued
Easy Return Process
- To return your purchase to NMS Wholesale via Canada Post mail, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return authorization number. Then click the “Start a Return” button below and follow the instructions to create and print off your Canada Post return label. Then affix the label to your package and drop the package off at your nearest Canada Post outlet.
Access to a printer is required to complete this process online.
Start a Return
When you are ready, follow Steps 1 through 3:
STEP 1: Package the item to be returned securely in the original packaging and include a print of the Order Confirmation. On the Order Confirmation, please highlight the item(s) you are returning and note the reason for your return.
STEP 2: Generate a Canada Post return label to our Kent Ave. location here:
You will receive an e-mail from Canada Post afterwards with your tracking number; please retain this number should you need to track your shipment.
Each label you print from our website contains a unique Canada Post tracking number. These are intended for a single use only. If an attempt is made to reuse the label for a subsequent return, the package will not be delivered to the destination. Please be certain to print a new label each time you return a package.
STEP 3: Affix the printed Canada Post return label to the package, making sure to cover the original shipping label. Then take it to your local Canada Post Office for shipping.
Additional Canada Post return process details can be found here : (http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/assets/pdf/common/shippinglabels_poster_en.pdf)
Please input NMS Wholesale address in the Canada Post online form:
#125 – 408 East Kent Ave. South
Vancouver, BC V5X 2X7